jeudi 11 juillet 2013

My new baby: Jerry the Pennyboard.

It's been a long time since i wanted a Pennyboard, mostly because of youtubers hanging out with it. And now... tada! My baby is here. He is the cutest Penny ever! I'm seriously in love. It's easier to ride than a normal skate board and it's smaller so when you're tired to cruise you can easily hold it. I started to ride it but as I'm scared and I don't want people to laugh at me in the street (specially true skateboarders), I don't do a lot of cruising but I'm going to try it more often. Anyway, if you want to try skateboarding but you're a little bit scared, my advice is to buy a Penny Board, or a skate of this type. The price is around 120 euros and you can customize your board if you want to.
Here is the link of their website: http://www.pennyskateboards.com/


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire