mardi 17 septembre 2013

A photoshoot called "Boy"

Daria is a fantastic girl I met last summer in Malta. She cut her hair when she was drunk there (with the help of friends) and as she liked it she kept this hairstyle and dyed it in blonde. Her short hair inspired me for a "act like a boy" shoot. I wanted to do something different than my pretty-girls-with-long-hair usual shoots. This is why I sent her an inbox and she quickly accepted. So we went in a stadium with a skatepark and other pitches. I was pretty cool, she came with her best-friend who helped us for some stuffs. Even if we almost got killed by skaters and there were thousands of kids everywhere, I'm proud of the result!



and here are some "backstage" photos with her best-friend:




Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire