dimanche 8 septembre 2013

I BOUGHT MYSELF A DUMMY + ACCESSORIZE & FOOD CRUSH


Hello cookies, it's me again! Yesterday, I went to the pharmacy and i bought a dummy. The pharmacist asked me how much years old were the baby and i answered "6 months". So he gave me this lovely blue "Mommy I love you" pacifier. Hahaha, I imagine is face if he knew it was for me! You probably think I'm weird. I can understand... I mean.. I'm seventeen. The reason I bought this is because I'm a very stressed and nervous person sometimes, I constantly need something to chew to calm down or get my mind out of something. I started to eat chewing-gums, but i ended addicted to that and I had to eat 10 (and more) chewing-gums a day, and it is very unhealthy. Yes it is weird to be addicted to chewing-gum, but it is the same as people who bite their nails, or creak their fingers... So I won't be able to get out with my dummy because everyone in the entire city is going to think I'm weird, and I won't be able to use it either at school because my classmate are going to laugh at me so bad, i don't want to explain my problem a thousand times! but at least I will use it at night and at home, which is okay i guess.


I also bought a lot of hair clips like this with flowers, spots, stripes and some others made of pearls. I've never been a girly person but I have the feeling that the girl essence inside of my is growing up by the time. I'm starting to take care of my skin, my hair; my clothes, to wear jewellery... A bunch of stuffs I didn't do before. I have never been a tomboy, far from that, but I never considered myself in a feminine way even if I always loved wearing dresses. I am even happy to realized how much progress I did in my feminization because I really like this flower and pink stuffs.


And here comes the best part of this article: the food part! I found these delicious biscuits a few months ago, but I feel like it is necessary for the development of your culinary path to know about them. On my way to school there is this shop called "HEMA". It is a dutch shop for daily products with very low prices. Food, body care, make-up, stuffs for the house.. everything! But I mostly go there for food, actually. The best thing I found were these amazingly delicious waffles. It is two biscuits stuffed with a delicious caramel-vanilla-cinnamon-butter cream. It is seriously fantastic. I'm sure you'll love it (if you forget about the calories!!!)
This shop only exists in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France and Luxembourg but if you leave in another country i'm sure that you can find this type of biscuits anyway!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire