vendredi 27 mars 2020

Life lately : King's offer

                                      

Big news! I just got an offer from King's College London. I am just soooo happy! London life for sure next year, I just can't wait. I am now waiting for the other unis to make my final choice but it is already amazing. I am pretty sure I'll get the grades for King's so it is not the thing I am worrying about. 
International Development is something really particular. Other unis only teach International Relations, which is the good point of King's. I am currently looking at all the accomodations, making pros and cons lists ect.. like a psycho. Because yes, I am a psycho. I still have time to search about it but it's actually a good way to procrastinate as I have my winter exam session next week, right before the holidays. Thank you, dear school! I have a lot of horrible maps to learn, chapters and chapters of economics and history and also all this maths stuffs. And I am still sitting in front of my computer watching Youtube videos and looking at online shops. As I have the best parents ever and they are really proud of me, I can choose big presents for Christmas. I don't really know what I want. A luxury bag, a new camera/lens, a new laptop ?.. I am pretty sure I will only be able to make my choice when Christmas Holidays will be over. 
So here is what's happening in my life recently. I have so many musics/readings/movies I have to talk about... But I can't find the time! I hope I will find some during my holidays. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire