samedi 31 août 2013

Travelling: Dubai.

Life lately have been CRAZY. I have so many things to talk about! I am writing all this back home, in Paris. It feels so good to be back home, after three weeks of traveling. So I have been to Dubai for two days (it was a stop over) and it was amazing. The hotel was fantastic, food was magnificent, and our trip to the desert was great. 


I didn't even captured all the buffet but it was very very very massive. Every kind of food. Arabic, english, american, french.. Everything. I ate so much, my body complains but my mouth was happy. Now i need to think about a diet! I ate pancakes, muffins, waffles, toasts with salmon, fish slices, a fantastic onion bread, bacon (beef stripes precisely, as it's a muslim country) and some arabic food I don't know the name of. Well... that was a lot!




So as you can see I have been to the desert, which was an amazing experience. Someone came to pick us up from the hotel and there we went! The road trip was thrilling! The driver was so crazy, we were going up and down on the dunes. It was way much better than Space Moutain in Disney Land (or any other roller coaster)! And when we arrived the view was SPLENDID. Seriously, it is one of the most beautiful landscape I have seen in seventeen years of existence. Except the fact that they were a lot of people with us in the tour, i felt like i was the only girl in the world. (hello Rihanna). Anyway, after this the driver took us to a little campus.


It was LOVELY. The little coffee tables, the beautiful carpets and the good food. (again). Everything was included in the trip price so we could eat and drink as much as we can (and don't worry, I did!) It was a typical arabic buffet, divided in a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian part. There were cool things as free henna tattoos, walks on camels or the amazing performance of the belly dancer. I was so jealous of her! I wish I could move like her. She did amaaaazing stuffs with her body, I think it was the best thing of my day actually. 

So as you can see it was an amazing journey. I have lot of other articles to post, I hope I'll have the time because I'm getting back to high school next week (senior year, woupwoupwoup) so a lot of things will be going on, but I will tell you more about this soon.

Adios!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire