dimanche 1 septembre 2013

Travelling: Dubai - Shopping session

hello again!
So today's post is all about shopping (one of the best things on earth, even if it doesn't beat food yet). When I was in Dubai, I went to the mall for a little shopping session. I didn't have the choice, the mall was right next to my hotel! It was pretty cool, my feet hurt a lot when I came back to my room, which means it was a good day of shopping!

 (i'm in love with the short I'm wearing in this picture by the way! I bought it in Shanghai, in a great shop named Lily. I'm telling you that just in case that you planned going there!)

here are all my shopping bags. You can't actually see all of them but I'm sure you can imagine how much there are!

I'm not showing you all the things I bought because most of them are basics, actually. The ones right above are my great deals and favorites of the day.

1: a great dress from New Look in sales that cost me around 15 euros I think. I really love this kind of dresses which emphasize waist. This one reminds me of the movie Mama Mia, for some reason. It's a nice spring/summer dress.

2: a maxi dress as i love it! I bought it at Marks and Spencer for 20 euros. When you will get to know me more you will see that i love maxi dresses. And this one was PERFECT! I love the prints, I love the color, I love the cleavage (even if I don't have one), to be clear I love everything about that dress. It is also a great summer dress. I think I should travel back in time because I bought all my summer dresses in the wrong period.

3: and here goes another summer thing! A cute suit with little lambs in it. I'm not really an "animal person" but i couldn't resist when I saw this one. It was over cute! I perfectly capture me wearing this on a bike cruising the streets of somewhere in the sun. Yeah, I'm sure you can capture yourself too!

4: my lovely heels from New Look for 12 euros each. At this point you can't imagine how much I love sales. This shoes are just so pretty and cheap, I HAD to buy them. (even if I don't especially need this two colors) If other colors were on sale I think I would have buy them all. You never get enough shoes!

The day's favorite: three mini body sprays from Bath & Body Works. First of all, if I could have bought the entire shop I think I would have. I love perfumes, sprays and creams so much... The first body sprays I have ever had were from Victoria's Secret. But as I'm going there only for their sprays I asked myself why not going to a shop made for this ? So I went to B&B W (writing the entire name is too long). It is cheaper than Victoria's Secret for the same quality of products. I took the mini sprays because there was a very good deal and because I couldn't decide which one smelled the best. My favorite one is the "Malibu Heat" one. It smells like summer, beach and cocktails!
I found one the website what it was made of:
  • A west coast blend of juicy pineapple, California oranges and creamy coconut
  • Mid Notes: Orange Blossom, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Water
  • Dry Notes: Creamy Coconut Milk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Sunny Musk

But if you don't like sugary odors, don't worry! There are plenty other types of fragrances. Whatever your type of fragrance is!


This is all for today, I hope you're ready for the comeback of september! Me I'm not ready at all so I don't think that the beginning of my senior year will be amazing. But I hope yours will be! xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Great haul Henka! I've never tried this cosmetic brand but it sounds... Delicious! Following you via gfc, hope you'll follow back and we can stay in touch!
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    RépondreEffacer