mardi 3 septembre 2013

Sebo Specific, by Yves Rocher



Hey hey hey! September is back, and it means: start of a new year. And who wants to start the year with a bad skin ? Nobody I guess. So this is why I went to Yves Rocher to look at their products, and as many of them were in sale, I thought it was a good occasion to buy new stuffs for my skins, especially my face which wasn't very great after all the travel I did. I made my choice for two products (+ the make up remover that called me at the checkout). So I bought these two products for a total of 15 euros. Good deal, huh ? I chose the "Deep Cleansing Foam Cream" and a "No Blemish Care". 

- The Cleansing Cream: If you expect it to foam, don't buy it because it doesn't at all. But it's a very good cleanser, with little granules inside. These are very good for exfoliating your skin, but I don't think it is good for a daily routine day and night and moreover if you have a sensitive skin. This range of product has another cleanser so I think I'm going to try it for my daily routine and use this one twice or three times a week.

- The Creamy Care: I love it! It is leaving your skin very soft, pleasant to touch. Very light, you can easily use it during sunny days without feeling greasy. But don't use it as a moisturizing cream, it is only here to control your blemishes. If you wan't to moisturize your skin, please add another cream on it. The first one is so light that it won't be heavy, don't worry! They say that the results will appear after three weeks/one month, but actually I can feel it after three days. (I think it is because my skin was terrible!)

I think that after two weeks if the results get better and better I am going to complete the range because there are lots and lots of products! I love it because it doesn't attack my skin as other products do and it is still efficient. 

So if you're looking for a skin care for your face I recommend these for you. It is cheap, and good! (But the saleswoman told me that it wasn't for severe acne, just for people with few blemishes.) 

1 commentaire:

  1. oooh, i've never heard of this product but looks great x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    RépondreEffacer