samedi 21 septembre 2013

Music crush - Keaton Henson


Hello guys, how have you been lately ?
Basically, weather is getting colder and colder, and I feel more and more tired and sad for no reason. I don't know if I'm the only one feeling especially sad during autumn and winter. (I hope I'm not alone, please tell me you're like me!)
I don't want to bother you with my sad thoughts, it's NOT cool at all! If you don't feel like I do, you need to pop out and dance and sing and laugh! (don't worry, I'm not suicidal either, I still laugh!)
Anyway, this post was supposed to present you my music crush. Music is all my life, basically. I sleep, talk, drink, breathe music. Seriously, I can't imagine where I would have been in my life if music didn't exist. (and food too... Even if I know that if food didn't exist, i wouldn't have been obsessed with my - too high - weight)

SO. Let me introduce you to one of the best piece of talent I've heard. (for broken, lost, misguided, mindfucked, painful or quiet souls)

Keaton Henson is a English folk-indie-rock musicians, and also a poet and visual artist. His songs are simple, but powerful. His music, lyrics, and fragile voice simply get deep into your ears, and souls. It's the kind of music you listen too when you're in a mind-blowing mode, when you want to be alone.
When I listen to him, i just want to hug him and want him to hug me at the same time, and tell me that everything is going to be okay.
He is a pure diamond. In the same way that Bon Iver is (and if you get me started on Bon Iver, I'm never going to end my "he's-basically-my-music-god speech". So don't do that!).
He has two album yet: Dear... , and Birthdays. And both are amazing. The only critic I might do is that both are almost the same, but it's still a pleasure for your ears to listen to them.

So here are a few songs I love, I hope you'll like it as much as I do.
Tell me what you think about it!


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire