samedi 28 septembre 2013

Time capsule


Sleeping Lessons  The Shins

Hello guys, how you doing ?
So I created this blog only a few weeks ago, and I already feel bored. I think it's probably because it doesn't really look like me, and also because I think it's useless the way it is.
The thing is, last night at school I had a deep, serious, and powerful discussion with a friend of mind about life, future, ambition and happiness. We were on our way to the showers and this discussion came out very easily. So we sat there for one hour and half, talking like grown-ups. To be honest, it was the purest moment of my month. We had the idea to write a time capsule. We'd both write our actual thoughts, our projections of ourself in 5,10 and 20 years, give it to eachother and then wait to meet again. But later I thought: I have a blog, and Internet is one of the thing that is normally going to be there for a long long long time, so why not use this as a time capsule ? Why not write here everything ? My thoughts, my fears, my dream, and my life in general ? I don't think that talking about things I bought is very important for me. Being a beauty/fashion blogger is just not for me. And I think it's better like that. I prefer food and music. (lol) I'm still going to talk about my -way too boring- life, and I think it's going to be more "personal".
And it's probably the reason why this blog is entitled "the exposed diary".


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire